Job Opening September 25, 2019 - BOILER SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Location(s): Spokane,Tri-Cities & Montana
· Represents Atlas Boiler & Equipment Co. by serving as a direct company contact.
· Provides technical support to customers.
· Will perform some sales activities to promote company products and services.
· Will perform general maintenance, repair and troubleshooting for all boiler makes and models.
· Provide customer training on proper boiler systems and their operation/safety.
- Field boiler technician experience is required.
- Combustion experience is necessary.
- Reading and understanding wiring diagrams.
- Working knowledge of overall steam/hydronic system flow and controls.
- Technical background is a requirement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels in an organization.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to perform tasks swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Occasional out of town travel is involved.
- Valid drivers license, no major infractions / must be insurable.
- Mech 1, Mech 2, 06A licensed is a plus.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- Compensation is based on skills, qualifications/experience ($40,000 - 80,000)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Development Benefits
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
2019 Atlas Boiler & Equipment Co. I All Rights Reserved